5M500PB Bolted Plug
Flameproof Bolted Plug Type 5M500PB
Specifically designed for use on 750A circuits up to 5000 Volts. ATEX and IECEx Approved. Manufactured in corrosion-resistant gunmetal. Voltage - Suitable for 3300 Volts or 5000 Volts. Weight - 14.0kg. To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at the point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Able to operate up to 5000 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains, 1 pilot, and 2 auxiliary and scraping the earth.
Specifically designed for underground coal mining. The Type 5M500PB range of Plugs is able to accommodate cable with the following limits:
- Voltage: - 5000 volts.
- Current: - 750 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: - 240mm2 max.
- Diameter Range: - 54 - 96mm.
- Configuration: - 3 Mains, 1 Pilot & 2 Auxiliary.
Full cable specification is required at the time of order to ensure the correct part is supplied. To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at the point of ordering.