A43PB Bolted Plug
Flameproof Bolted Plug Type A43PB
Specifically designed for use on 500A circuits up to 3300 Volts. ATEX and IECEx Approved. Manufactured in corrosion-resistant gunmetal. Voltage - Suitable for up to 3300 Volts. Weight - 10.5kg. To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at the point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Able to operate at 3300 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains, 1 pilot, and 2 auxiliaries with scraping earth and integral earth through the insulator.
Specifically designed for underground coal mining. The Type A43PB range of Plugs is able to accommodate cable with the following limits:
- Voltage: - 3300 Volts.
- Current: - 500 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: - 185mm2 max.
- Diameter Range: - 35 - 95mm.
- Configuration: - 3 Mains, 1 Pilot & 2 Auxiliary.
Full cable specification is required at the time of order to ensure the correct part is supplied.