A40PR Restrained Plug
Flameproof Restrained Plug Type A40PR
Specifically designed for use on 350A circuits up to 650/1300 Volts. ATEX Approved. Manufactured in corrosion-resistant gunmetal. Voltage - Suitable for 650 Volts and 1300 Volts circuits. Weight - 10.0kg. To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at the point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Able to operate in 2 voltage modes; - 1300 Volts and 650 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains and 1 pilot with scraping earth and inegral earth screening through the insulator.
Specifically designed for underground coal mining. The Type A40PR range of plugs is able to accommodate cable with the following limits:
- Voltage: - 1300 Volts max.
- Current: - 350 Amps max.
- Conductor CSA: - 120mm2 max.
- Diameter Range: - 26 - 73mm.
- Configuration: - 3 Mains, 1 Pilot.
Full cable specification is required at the time of order to ensure the correct part is supplied.