A41SR/A Restrained Socket With IPC
Flameproof Restrained Socket with IPC Type A41SR/A
Specifically designed for underground coal mining. Specificaly designed for use on 250A circuits up to 1300 Volts. ATEX Approved. Manufactured in corrosion resistant gunmetal. Voltage - Suitable for 650 Volts and 1300 Volts circuits.
- Compact size and lightweight. Weight - 10.0kg.
- Able to operate in 2 modes 1300 and 650 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains and 1 pilot with scraping earth.
- Addition of IPC (Interupted Pilot Control).
Specifically designed for underground coal mining.
Fitting instructions available in Download Section.
The Type A41SR/A Restrained Sockets with IPC are able to accommodate cable with the following limits:
- Voltage: - 650 / 1300 volts.
- Current: - 250 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: - 70mm2 max.
- Diameter Range: - 25 - 60mm.
- Configuration: - 3 Mains, 1 Pilot.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.