A44PR Restrained Plug
Flameproof Restrained Plug Type A44PR
Specificaly designed for use on 100A circuits up to 1300 Volts. ATEX approved.
- Manufactured in corrosion resistant gunmetal.
- Voltage – Suitable for 650 Volts and 1300 Volts circuits.
- Weight – 3.5kg.
To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at point of ordering.
- Compact size and lightweight.
- Able to operate in 2 modes 1300 and 650 Volts.
- Simple serviceable design.
- Provision for 3 mains and 1 pilot with scraping earth.
Specificaly designed for underground coal mining.
Fitting instructions available in Download Section.
The Type A44PR range of Plugs are able to accommodate cable with the following limits
- Voltage: – 650 / 1300 volts.
- Current: – 100 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: – 35mm2 max.
- Diameter Range: – 17 – 52mm.
- Configuration: – 3 Mains, 1 Pilot.
Full cable specification is required at time of order to ensure correct part supplied.