6.6kV Mk2A Half Coupler
Flameproof Half Coupler Type 66MK2A
Specifically designed for use on 500A circuits up to 6600 Volts. ATEX Approved. Requires resin filling to complete installation. Manufactured in corrosion-resistant gunmetal. Voltage - Suitable for up to 6600 Volts. Weight - 15.0kg Unfilled (19.0kg filled). To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at the point of ordering.
- Compact size.
- Simple make-off.
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant metal enclosure.
- Able to operate at 6600 Volts.
- Provision for 3 contact tubes (crimped) as standard. Optional 6 pilot/auxiliary.
Specifically designed for underground coal mining. Requires one resin kit GPC18-1 to complete installation. The Type 66MK2A range of Half Couplers is able to accommodate cable with the following limits:
- Voltage: - 6600 Volts.
- Current: - 500 Amps.
- Conductor CSA: - 185mm2 max
- Diameter Range: - 50 - 75 mm Unamoured: 20 - 76 DWA: 20 - 70 SWA.
- Configuration: - 3 contact tubes with optional 6 pilot / auxiliary contacts.
Full cable specification is required at the time of order to ensure the correct part is supplied. To maintain flameproof certification it is important that the full cable specification and outside diameter are supplied at the point of ordering.